Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 38 CHARLIE KANE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 38 CHARLIE KANE
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 38 CHARLIE KANE 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CHARLIE KANE
TITLE: “BIONIC”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 38
RELEASE DATE: EARLY APRIL
GENRE: Tech-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTER: By Adam Goodlet @ Re:Creation Studio www.re-creationstudio.co.uk

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
As it was approved I was half right and half wrong. Without a doubt, all of you that you've seen the wall many times or you have passed through his gates quite often, you might want me to continue with the story but before that i'll have, for my personal peace of mind, to dedicate some words to it. I've already spoke about his height. Only few birds can fly above it I think. The eagle, some wild ducks and that's all. If you'll try to enter his gate is like entering a mine, you cannot restrain a shiver all over your body. The side walls were tall and strong, got some windows made from a material thicker and more transparent that glass. Behind these windows you can see moving men and women shadows, moving creatures that doesn't look like men or women. Some of them looked like animals with a high human percentage, wise eyes and mouth with teeths like fish hooks or nails. I asked doctor Ialo what kind of creatured are these.
“Soldiers, bionic creatures, with no feelings inside them!” he grumbled.......

CHARLIE KANE “Bionic”
CHARLIE KANE “Bionic (CRACKERZ & JAM remix)”
CHARLIE KANE “Bionic (DIRECT INPUT remix)”

Available Early April from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/charliekane
soundcloud.com/crackerzandjam
soundcloud.com/directinput

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.HALF SPACE (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, BLACKED OUT RECORDINGS)
" This is fat !!!, great groove with a dark funky edge, Love the break , this will definitely be played by me !!
Direct input keeps the originals groove but holds back with more of a progressive edge. The drop at 4:04 is fat!
Crackerz & Jam seems to put a great tech edge on the original and takes it deeper, good one Bionic!
Hats off to Charlie Kane, Direct Input and Crackerz and Jam!! Very nice original and 2 great remixes, I will play them all!! "

Thanks Mate
Jake

2.CHRIS VORO (BLACKED OUT RECORDINGS, PERFECTO FLUORO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Nice one… The original mix is for me… Pretty banging…
Thanks for sending.

3.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the Charlie Kane package,
I'm not too keen on the release, its not really my sound, but the original is the best of the 3 i think. However i do like the 808 perc in the Crackerz & Jam mix.

Thanks
Steve

4.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRMDIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
Hi mate,
many thanks for the nu release!
Again VIM delivers the goods - all tracks are on the point. CRACKERZ & JAM remix with its electric flavour is my favorite!

Best regards
Claas

5.KICKFLIP (SLACK TRAX RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Cool stuff on the original and Direct Input remix!

6.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS)
Thanks Greg!
Love the original here! Wicked tune with nice progression. Cool work again by Charlie!
cheers,
Andy

7.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
I like how Charlie Kane pass from various styles and genres always keeping high production quality!Here comes with an electro tecky groover that leads straight to euphoria!
Crackers & Jam remix is so damn good and filthy! while Direct Input focuses worhty on the breaks side of things!
GREat!

8.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
big release - original is the pick of the 3 for me, full support
cheers!

9.MDK (EGO SHOT RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK RECORDS)
The original mix is brilliant, thanks for this one.
bests

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/charliekane/charlie-kane-bionic-v-i-m
soundcloud.com/directinput/charlie-kane-bionic-direct
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx